Welcome to the Owners Section
Benefits of Timeshare Ownership
As a timeshare owner you can look forward to a lifetime of memorable vacations. Once you start staying at other timeshare resorts you will understand why there are over 4,000,000 owners worldwide. Benefits include:
- Ownership: A deeded real estate interest that you can pass down to your children.
- Savings: Why stay in expensive hotels or other vacation rentals.
- Space: Resorts feature Jr. Studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom accomodations that feature kitchens, living rooms and more.
Benefits of owning at the Park Plaza Resort
Since 1985 the Park Plaza Resort has been one of the top rated and respected resorts in Park City.
- It maintains its RCI Gold Crown rankings year after year.
- Continuallyimproving your experience at the property.
- Park Plaza is not tied to any one exchange company. you can access any of RCI's 5,103 timeshare resorts, or Interval International's 2,800 resorts, as well as Park Plaza's own exchange affiliation through Blue Mountain Resorts.
- Flexibility to vacation bank, vacation borrow, split your weeks or add more time through Bonus Time for longer vcations.
Annual Maintenance Fees:
Studio: $549 per week
Mini Suite: $671 per week
Imperial Suite (1 Bedroom): $837 per week
Presidential Suite (2 Bedroom): $953 per week
For the 2014 tax season, the taxes associated with your dues are as follows:
Mini Suite: $16.14
Imperial Suite (1 Bedroom): $21.87
Presidential (2 Bedroom): $25.77
The 2016 statement can be downloaded via the following PDF document below.
As an owner, you have access to reduced rates to stay one, two, three or more nights. This privilege rate is called "Bonus Time". Bonus Time Rates are as follows:
Studio: $80 per night
Mini Suite: $99 per night
Imperial Suite (1 Bedroom): $120 per night
Presidential Suite (2 Bedroom): $137 per night
Simply call your owner services team at 1-888-267-4811 from 9am to 6pm MST Monday through Friday.
Alternatively you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download your full ownership guide in the PDF below.
To enroll in the Monthly Payment Plan, click on the link below and send the completed form back to Owner Services.
Board of Directors
Lynn Sherman - Board President
Kathy Wolff - Vice President
Roger Van Horn - Treasurer
Gwen Brandt - Secretary
Chad Lehr - Member At Large
November 19, 2016 at 9am: Board of Directors Meeting
February 4, 2017 at 9am: Board of Directors Meeting
ANNUAL TIMESHARE OWNERS MEETING: February 4, 2017 at 1pm
All meetings are held at the Park Plaza Resort: 2060 Sidewinder Drive, Park City UT 84060