To maximize your vacation, we're here to help with our vacation quick start program which entails:
1. Transportation: No need to rent a car. Call us so we can help you with your shuttle from the airport to the resort. Once you're at the resort, you can utilize our courtesy resort shuttle as well as the city's shuttle to get around town.
2. Ski Rentals: Checking in ski equipment is expensive and a hassle. Let Ski Butlers bring your custom equipment to you.
3. Lift Tickets: Why stand in line to purchase tickets when you can have your lift tickets waiting for you at the front desk?
Call us at 435-649-0870 or email email@example.com and we'll help with your vacation quick start program.
For more information and to request reservations, please contact your concierge.
Park Plaza Owners and Guests receive 15% off by clicking on the Ski Butlers logo on this website.
Why spend extra money on luggage fees? Why spend time in line renting equipment at the resort when you can reserve it ahead of time, delivered here to Park Plaza, and receive 15% discount!
We love the team at Ski Butlers. Our owners and guests rave about the experience. They even bring an extra set of boots and guarantee a perfect fit. So don't delay and rent your skis from Ski Butlers today!
Benefits of their Award Winning Service
- Full service ski and snowboard shop
- In Room Fitting: Convenient, hassle free delivery to Park Plaza Resort. They even bring extra boots for guaranteed fit.
- Support Service: Something not right? They will meet you to fix it.
- Pick Up: Have ski and snowboard equipment picked up on final day.
UNIQUE 15% discounts for Park Plaza at check out via the Ski Butlers logo - linked to their website.
SKI TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT.
You'll hit the ground skiing when you stay at Park Plaza. We have ski tickets to all three resorts at the front desk. You can even purchase them ahead of time and be ready to ski as soon as you get here!
- Great open bowl & steep terrain
- Pipes and a park for both snowboarders a
- (1 mile)
U.S. Ski Team Training headquarters and a stop on the World Cup. Includes Terrain Parks,
Steeps, & Long Cruising Runs - up to 3.5 miles long.
Park City Mountain Resort's natural terrain speaks for itself, and our man-made terrain gets raves as well. Transworld Snowboarding Magazine ranked our terrain parks #1 for 2005 & 2006, and our Eagle Superpipe (with new 22-foot walls this season) hosts the World Superpipe Championships each year.
Park City ResortWhile our King's Crown Superpark is for the sport's royalty, and those who aspire to that level, there are three other parks to ride and they fit all sizes of dreams. Jonesy's is the perfect size to feel what it's like to get some real air for the first time or to try that first switch Rodeo. Slide your way through the boxes in the lighted PayDay Park and you'll be ready to dream a little bigger.
Jibs and hits to suit every style abound in the Pick 'N Shovel Park, and you'll find the top names in the sport dreaming up their next trick there. In fact, Park City Mountain Resort has assembled a full-on dream team of the biggest names in the business.
You won't be dreaming when you see Shaun White land a 900 in our Eagle Superpipe or Tanner Hall stick a 1080 off the bottom hit in Pick 'N Shovel. They, and a dozen of the best in the world-athletes like Jeremy Jones and Marc Frank Montoya-call this their home mountain, and we're proud to call them Park City All-Stars.